This is possible the most challenging course you will take as a scuba diver as well as the most rewarding. You will learn how to mentally and physically deal with emergencies. It is a physically intensive course requiring the diver to lift and drag divers from the surf and onto a boat. Learn how to make good choices and avoid mishaps before they occur.
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- 8-12 Hours E-learning
- 2-3 Days Entire Course (EFR must be completed prior to coursework!)
- E-learning INCLUDED in cost!
- 2 or more divers: $695 each
- Single diver Private Course: $1395
What are the requirements?
- Completed Diver Medical Form
- Advanced Open Water Certification and current EFR certification or equivalent, which can be combined into the class.
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- EFR must be completed PRIOR to the start of the class
- Completed PADI eLearning
- Personal Equipment (mask, snorkel, fins)
- Dive Equipment (available for rent)
- Dive slate
- Pocket Mask
- Audible surface signaling device
- Surface Marker Buoy
- Minimum of 2 people per class
To Schedule This course please call (808)324-4668 or e-mail [email protected]
Why Take the PADI Rescue Diver Course?
One of the most valuable skills learned in this course is when to know if it’s time to call a dive. It’s difficult to get into trouble if you don’t get in the water! Other skills learned are first aid CPR and underwater as well as surface and shore rescues. You will also learn how to use safety tools effectively.
Another reason to take this course is to advance in your scuba career towards Divemaster (become a dive professional) or Master Diver.