This is the most challenging course you can take as well as the most rewarding. You will learn how to
mentally and physically deal with emergencies. It is a physically intensive course. You will cover topics such as:
- Recognizing and managing stress
- in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- E-learning: $189
- 2 or more divers: $499
- Single diver: $699
What are the requirements?
- Advanced Open Water Certification and current EFR certification or equivalent, which can
- be combined into the class.
- Minimum age is 12 years old.
- EFR must be completed PRIOR to the start of the class.
- Completed PADI elearning
- Personal Equipment (mask, snorkel, fins)
- Dive Equipment (available for rent)
- Dive slate
- Pocket Mask
- Audible surface signaling device
- SMB – Required
- Minimum of 2 people for the class