The PADI Advanced Open Water course ADVANCES your diving skills. You will gain more experience, build confidence, and try different Adventure dives which may lead you to explore the full specialty at a later date.
2 or more divers: $499
Single diver: $749
Call us today to enroll | (808)324-4668
What dives do we do?
It takes five adventure dives to complete your Advanced Open Water class (in as little as 2 days). There are two required adventure dives –Deep and Underwater Navigation—and then you choose three other dives.
The additional dives that we offer are:
- Night (highly recommend)
- Fish ID
- Boat Diver
- Underwater Naturalist
- Peak Performance Buoyancy (highly recommend)
- DPV – Diver Propulsion Vehicle aka “Scooter” (additional fee of $20)
- Search and Recovery (recommend)
- Be an Open Water Diver and age 15 and older and able to present your certification card
- Have been diving within the past two years
- Have a minimum of 20 logged dives (Kona Honu Divers safety standard)
- Complete the PADI elearning Advanced Open Water Diver practical
**Must affiliate with Kona Honu Divers or additional charges apply
- Review and complete the PADI Medical Statement
- Provide Personal Equipment (available for purchase)
- Dive Equipment (available for purchase or rent)
- Check in at the shop the day prior to the start of the class