18+ only *Please note this is completed in the ocean
- Must be 18 years of age or older – $249 (2:1 ratio)
- You must be in good health with NO heart conditions and have a clear medical or a physicians release (Click on the PADI Medical Questionnaire)
- You MUST be able to converse in English
- You must have basic swimming skills
- You should be comfortable in the open ocean
- You should be a proficient snorkeler
- Check-in at the shop the day prior
What will you learn?
- You will learn the basic skills to scuba dive with a dive professional for the morning. This is NOT a certification.
- These include:
- Briefing of dive equipment
- Ear equalization techniques
- Mask flood and clearing
- Regulator recovery
How long will I be underwater?
As long as possible! Your underwater time will be determined by your air consumption and comfort but average time underwater is between 30-50 minutes per dive.
What should I bring?
- Make sure you come wearing your swimsuit!
- Bring a rashguard and sun protective clothing and if you must wear sunscreen make sure it is reef safe.
Can my certified family members join me underwater?
You will be on the same boat and at the same sites, but in different dive groups underwater. If you wish to dive together the certified diver will need to sign up for an intro with you.
Please be informed of our 48-hour cancellation policy.
You may make changes or cancellations to your reservations up to 48 hours prior to the trip without penalty. Afterward, all changes, cancellations, or no-shows will not be issued a refund unless the space is filled by another diver. If we are able to fill the space a full refund will be issued. If we are unable to fill the space we cannot issue a refund.