Join us on our new boat, the Honu Lele! This speedy 33′ World Cat can zip us far down the coast quickly and comfortably, getting you to special dive sites in style. On this 2 tank charter, we’ll spend the morning and early afternoon diving in South Kona’s incredible lava tubes, lush reefs, and a chance to view bigger pelagic animals such as whales, dolphins, or big fish on the ride down the coast. Or, venture North to experience unique reef structures and critter hideouts, or even drift around Kaiwi Point. Between your dives, enjoy a full lunch with views of the Kona coast.
- You should have 25 logged dives and been diving within the last 6 months
- You should have good buoyancy control and air consumption (at least 60 minutes on an 80cf tank)
- You must be in good health and have NO heart conditions
- You must be able to converse in English
- Should be comfortable backrolling off the boat if necessary
- Must dive with a computer