The 2 tank manta ray night dive is an exhilarating experience that is unique to the Kona Coast and one of the top night dives and snorkels in the world. You will board the Honu One at the Honokohau Harbor and cruise north along the coast up to Garden Eel Cove in Makako Bay. On this version of the manta ray night dive, you will have an opportunity to dive the reef upon arrival during the day. Afterward, everyone will get to enjoy a Kona sunset and light meal before having an educational briefing on the manta rays. After nightfall, you will re-enter the water in the hopes to see these gentle giants perform their graceful underwater ballet. Your water time will be 60 minutes. We see these magnificent creatures over 60% of the time. If there are no mantas we enjoy an epic night reef dive.
- Must be in good health with NO heart conditions
- Proof of open water certification or higher
- Have been diving within the last 2 years
- Must be able to read, speak, and understand English
- You must be a comfortable diver – if you feel you need more attention than what is provided in a dive group inquire about a private guide
- We require Junior open water divers 10-11 years old to dive with a private guide. Inquire about availability