Puerto Galera - Philippines | Kona Honu Dive Travel
April 7 - April 17, 2021
- Unlimited boat diving (up to 5 dives a day; excludes dawn dives and additional day trips)
- 10 nights accommodation in a deluxe room (double occupancy or twin share)
- All meals at Toko’s Restaurant (breakfast drinks, Italian and specialty coffees are included)
- Coffee, tea and filtered water are available during restaurant’s operating hours 6 AM -9: 30 PM (Italian and specialty coffees are not included after breakfast)
- Unlimited internet access
- One day trip to Verde Island
- Dedicated camera room
- International Airfare (into Manila airport, MNL)
- Tourist tax*
- Transfers to/from the resort**
- Rental Equipment
- Land Excursions
- Dive Insurance
- Travel Insurance – We highly recommend trip cancellation insurance for unforeseen circumstances, as your trip is non-refundable.
- Additional day trips to Verde Island ($98), Fluoro Diving ($50), and Blackwater Diving ($50) can be arranged and paid for at the resort.
* Tourist tax is currently PHp110 (subject to change)
**Atlantis provides private roundtrip transfers between Manila and Puerto Galera at a cost of $100 per person & includes roundtrip air-conditioned van between Manila and Batangas, personal airport ‘meet and greet’, and luggage assistance. This assumes 4 to 15 passengers traveling on the same transfer. Otherwise, a different transfer rate would apply.
Please note guests need to land/ depart Manila no later than 12 noon for same-day transfers.
Deluxe rooms include:
- Climate controlled air conditioning
- Fully stocked mini bar
- Supply of emergency toiletries
- Adjustable ceiling fans
- Ensuite facilities
- Solar heated hot water
- Cable T.V. with free movie and sports channels
- In-room safety deposit box
- Coffee and tea making facilities in suites
- High speed wireless Internet available in all rooms
- Upgrades are available for an additional fee
$2293 (based on double occupancy or twin share)
$2773 per single diver
*$100 transfer fee
**Marine Park fees – payable on your personal bill at Atlantis
A non-refundable deposit of $795 to secure a spot with the balance due December 1, 2020.
- Passport valid at least 6 months
- Certification card
- Dive Insurance
- Medical & Trip Interruption Insurance
Dress is very casual and traveling light is recommended – swimsuits, shorts, t-shirts, sandals and possibly a sweatshirt or light jacket for the evenings. Hat, sunglasses and sun screen/protection are of course highly recommended, as the sun is very intense even on partially cloudy or cooler days.
It is recommended to bring a hooded vest or thicker suit as during the week as you will lose body heat despite the warm water.
The local currency is the Philippines Peso (Php). Personal charges are billed in pesos. Payments can be made using either cash or credit cards. All major currencies are accepted (based on the daily exchange rate), but change due will be given in pesos only. There are no foreign exchange services at the resort.
There are no resort charges for using credit cards for services and/or purchases, though your credit card may charge a foreign transaction fee. VISA, MASTERCARD or AMERICAN EXPRESS are accepted. There is an ATM in town.
USD cash may be accepted at some local establishments and at the airport for terminal fees.
We highly recommend trip cancellation insurance for unforeseen circumstances, as your trip is non-refundable 120 days prior to
departure. In the event you need to cancel every effort will be made to fill your spot. If we are able to fill your spot a full refund will be issued.