The SSI Open water diver is a class designed to teach you how to safely scuba dive.
Days: Monday & Tuesday or Thursday & Friday
- Completed confined water & appropriate paperwork
- 12 years of age or older
- Good physical health
- Adequate swimming skills
What is included?
- Tanks & Weights
- SCUBA Equipment – BCD, Wetsuit, Regulator w/computer
- 4 boat dives
What do students provide?
- Referal paperwork
- Mask, Snorkel, & fins (only fins are available for rental)
How long is the class?
- Day 1: Boat dives 1 & 2 – 8 am – 1pm
- Day 2: Boat dives 3 & 4 – 8 am – 1pm
2 Day Referal course
- Adults – 18 years of age or older – $400 plus taxes
- Kids ages 12 – 17 years old – $700 plus taxes
- Adults 18 and older- 4:1
- Kids (12 – 17)- 1:1
These ratios are set to provide the safest learning environment possible. While our safety standards are stricter than the industry standards we have put them in place with your safety in mind.