Enroll in a NAUI Advanced Diver Course to explore new dive sites and undertake exclusive activities under the supervision of a NAUI Instructor. This course allows individuals to learn about specialties and diving activities of particular interest. Your confidence and skill as a diver will increase while you experience the excitement of learning more about the underwater world.
During training, students complete a minimum of six open-water dives, including two required dives, navigation and deep diving, plus four additional dives based on your individual preferences and available options.
- Search and recovery
- Night diving
- Boat diving
- Exploration and underwater mapping
- Observation and data collecting
- Diving for photos and videos
- Using dive computers
- NAUI Advanced Scuba Diver: Single $949, 2 or more divers $699
- Advanced Scuba Diver Starter Kit: $80
- 2 Morning 2 Tank Charters
- 1 Afternoon & Night Manta Charter
Be a NAUI certified Scuba Diver or equivalent.
Completed Advanced Scuba Diver e-learning
Personal Equipment (mask, snorkel, fins)
available for purchase with a 10% student
Scuba Equipment (available for rent)